Entering the Westpac Otago Business Awards is easy and can be done entirely online. Or you can download the Entry Form and complete offline.
There are two ways to complete your entry for the Westpac Otago Business Awards:
- Download the Entry Form and complete offline
The Westpac Otago Business Awards 2018 feature the following sections;
- Sector Excellence Awards
- Business Practice Awards
- ACC Workplace Safety Award
Businesses may enter one Sector Excellence Award category, up to two Business Practice Award categories and/or the ACC Workplace Safety Award.
The winners of each award will be eligible for the Westpac Supreme Business Excellence Award.
Terms & Conditions
- The awards are not open to employees or officers of Westpac, Otago Chamber of Commerce, or judges.
- Category sponsors cannot enter the category they sponsor.
- Westpac and Otago Chamber of Commerce place high value on the Awards. Entrants must disclose any issues that may compromise the integrity of the Awards or cause the business to discontinue in the next year. These issues may include legal action, law changes, possible loss of funding, or other risks.
- The Supreme Winners from 2016 are unable to enter the 2018 Awards. Category winners are unable to enter the same category.
- All entries must be received by 5.00pm on Friday 31 August 2018.
- By entering these awards, you agree to Otago Chamber of Commerce and sponsors having access to your contact details.
- You need to include a statement of financial viability to show that your business is sound and/or growing.
- By entering the awards you agree to your business and its representatives being photographed/filmed/interviewed for promotional purposes, including promotion at the Westpac Otago Business Awards ceremony. Exception may be made to this condition if advised in writing to Otago Chamber of Commerce.
- All entries must include a brief business biography which includes a history of your business and highlights of what it does (150 words maximum). You agree that this biography may be used for promotional purposes in relation to the Westpac Otago Business Awards.
- All entries are judged against the individual award category criteria.
- There is no cost to enter the Westpac Otago Business Awards 2018.
- Any business of any size located in the Otago region is eligible to enter.
- Entrants must have been trading for 12 months or more as at 31 March 2018.
- If your organisation is part of a larger organisation you must be able to demonstrate that you function as a separate business unit.
- A franchise is judged on its own individual/independent merit and business success not as part of the franchisor.
- Each business may enter one sector category and up to two business practice categories.
- All awards entry documentation and official entry forms are treated as confidential.
- All judges sign a confidentiality agreement.
- Judges are assigned in a way to avoid conflicts of interest.
- Applicants are not expected to provide or reveal proprietary information regarding products, processes or services.
- Information regarding participation, any awards, or successful strategies may be released only after written approval from the entrant.
If you have any questions please contact: [email protected]