ANALYSIS leads to KNOWLEDGE
which leads to UNDERSTANDING
which leads to IMPROVEMENT
- Are you seeking a cost-effective way to gain an outside perspective on your strengths and opportunities for improvement?
- Are you looking for a way to energise and motivate your team?
- Do you need to improve your bottom line?
- Do you seek media recognition and profile for your business?
- Do you want to benchmark your business against competitors?
If the answer is “yes” we encourage you to enter the Westpac Otago Business Awards. Simply by entering and participating you are a winner. It is easy to enter the awards, simply by completing and submitting an entry form either online or downloaded.
Otago is a great place to do business. The gold rush in the 1860’s gave the province a prosperous start, and the education focus that was so important to early settlers of Dunedin continues to underpin the regions ongoing success.
If you would like to nominate someone for an award, please email: [email protected] and we will make contact with them to inform them they have been nominated and send them the entry form to fill out. Nominations are confidential, but you are welcome to let the organisation know you’ve made the nomination and encourage them to enter.
We will give you guidance to help you determine which categories you should enter and provide any other assistance you may need.
After the awards, the Otago Chamber of Commerce provides an opportunity for ongoing business mentoring assistance.
If you have any questions please contact Sarah Rickerby, phone (03) 479 0181 or email:[email protected]