Sector Excellence Awards
○ Excellence in Service |
Recognises a business that succeeds through showing consistent dedication to service delivery and demonstrates its commitment to the customer through its service policy, staff training and/or other specific means.
○ Excellence in Retail | Otago Daily Times
Recognises success and achievement of a business selling goods direct to the end user.
○ Excellence in Distribution & Logistics | Port Otago
Recognises the success of businesses involved in the distribution of products & the logistics of product delivery.
○ Excellence in Primary Industry | Anderson Lloyd
Recognises the successes and achievements of a business involved in the production and processing of primary goods, agri-business, horticulture or forestry sector.
○ Excellence in Not for Profit | Otago Community Trust
Recognises the success and achievements of an organisation outside the private sector including the “not for profit” sector, schools and local government.
○ Excellence in Tourism & Hospitality | Enterprise Dunedin
Recognises the success of a business whose principal activity is delivering an amazing customer experience in the tourism or hospitality sector.
○ Excellence in Manufacturing & Technology | Otago Southland Manufacturing Association
Recognises excellence in manufacturing, engineering or the use of high tech to produce a product or service.
*More detail on the categories and questions will be provided soon.
*Click here to download the terms & conditions
*Click here to download the key dates
Entry to the awards opens 24 July 2020, the online entry forms will open after this date.