Sector Excellence Awards
○ Excellence in Service | Select Recruitment
Recognises a business that succeeds through showing consistent dedication to service delivery and demonstrates its commitment to the customer through its service policy, staff training and/or other specific means.
○ Excellence in Retail | Otago Daily Times
Recognises success and achievement of a business selling goods direct to the end user.
○ Excellence in Distribution & Logistics | Port Otago
Recognises success and achievement of a business in the distribution and logistics sectors.
○ Excellence in Primary Industry | Anderson Lloyd
Recognises any business involved in the production and processing of primary goods, agri-business, horticulture & forestry sector.
○ Excellence in Not for Profit | Otago Community Trust
Recognises management excellence in organisations outside the private sector including the “not for profit” sector, schools and local government.
○ Excellence in Tourism & Hospitality | Enterprise Dunedin
Recognises success and achievement of a business whose principal activity is in the Tourism sector.
○ Excellence in Manufacturing & Technology | Otago Southland Manufacturing Association
Recognises excellence in manufacturing, engineering or the use of High-Tech in the manufacturing sector.
*Click here to download the categories and questions
*Click here to download the terms & conditions
*Click here to download the key dates
*Click here to download the entry form